Sweet Freezer Corn
Published on Tue, 08/30/2016 - 4:45pm
I live on a dairy with my husband and three boys. Although we are in the business of raising cattle, we really are in the business of raising boys. I am passionate about catching up with each other at meal times. My love language is food. And I hope that my men feel the love in every bite. http://www.littledairyontheprairie.com/
- 15 cups raw corn kernels
- ⅛ cup salt
- ½ cup sugar
- 4 cups hot water
- ¼ cup butter
- Husk and clean corn on the cob.
- Cut kernels off uncooked cobs.
- Add raw corn kernels, sugar, salt, butter and water to large kettle.
- Bring to a gentle boil. Simmer 10 minutes.
- Ladle into freezer bags.
- Freeze flat until firm. Thaw before using.